TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PRIAM SKINSUIT :
- A Short sleeve skin suit for road cyclists
- A low neck and aerodynamic cut.
- Base material in 210g XTENS® LYCRA Sport®.
- Customisable chest and side panels.
- The Skinsuit is made with five different materials for optimal performance:
- perforated breathable and stretchable mesh; with FULL-Dry® technology on the jersey front panel.
- the shoulder and upper pelvis panels in honeycomb “golf-ball” structure; for its better stability and improved air penetration.
- the sleeve and thigh cuffs with precision-cut finish; with silicone dots for added support
- mesh underarms for breathability.
- Comes with three back pockets.
- The Skinsuit front can be part horizontally-opened; as per a separate jersey and bib short.
- A Non-slip silicone hem.
- Front self-locking YKK zip (guaranteed 2 years).
- Colour-customisable pad stitching.
- Customisable threads.
- The Priam skinsuit comes in its own Poli’Premium reusable pouch.
COMPOSITION OF THE PRIAM SKINSUIT:
- Main fabric : 80% Polyamide 20% Elastane
1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7- 8